This week on Top Billing Jonathan meets South African teenage heartthrob and internet sensation, Caspar Lee. Find out how he has created a successful online career where millions of online fans tune in to here what he has to say about life.
Find Caspar on Facebook Follow Caspar on Twitter: @Caspar_Lee
Top tips for becoming a Youtube star:
1. Justin Bieber hairstyle
2. A camera with good audio
3. A tripod
4. A computer with editing software and an internet connection
5. A youtube account
6. An environment that fits your content
7. Know your target market & define your style. With so much content online, be relevant, different or unexpected.
8. Keep videos short cause of SA's bandwidth problems.
9. Be consistent and active, viewers are moving away from TV to internet, so offer them something they can keep coming back to.
10. Watch out for copyright issues! Youtube is free for all but there are still rules.
11. For your title, use descriptive words to grab your audience, create a unique and detailed description of your video, choose tags that describe your video in an interesting way and make sure your category chosen matches the video.
12. Link up with other Vloggers for cross-promotion
13. Create a buzz around your vlog by using social media and youtube banners.