Château d' Esclimont with SureTravel
There are not many things that can top a holiday in a chateau on the outskirts of Paris. Jo-Ann took a trip from Paris to the beautiful Château d' Esclimont which was well worth the challenging of having to drive on the right side of the road and battle with a French GPS. With rowing and a early morning hot air balloon trip, this was a holiday made in heaven.
GUILLAUME DE LUSSY
Château d' Esclimont
CEO, Air Pégasus
Book your getaway at Château d' Esclimont with SureTravel
||find out more
|3 Nights from R5 540 pps
|Validity: 03 Sep 2010 - 31 Oct 2010
Ref Number: ST1669
Add gourmet cuisine to a romantic castle with a moat and park-like gardens with a lake, and you have all the elements of a fairytale!
The Chateau d’Esclimont was built in 1543 by Etienne de Poncher, Archbishop of Tours, in the hollow of the valley of the Domaine of Esclimont. In 1981 it was sold by the La Rochefoucauld-family to the Grandes Etapes Françaises group to be converted to a chateau-hotel.
You won’t find a fairytale more romantic than this!
- 3 Nights accommodation at Chateau d’Esclimont in a traditional room
- Breakfast daily
- 4 Days car hire (compact automatic) including unlimited mileage and standard insurance
- All items of a personal nature
- Visa and insurance cost
- SINGLE from R10 365 pp
- The hot-air balloon flights are available at an additional cost.
- All accommodation and other services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- The CAR rental includes: Unlimited mileage, CDW, Theft protection, Taxes & VAT. All other extras need to be settled direct (eg additional driver).
- AIRFARE: We can assist with airfares, please contact us for a quote.
- Hotel Info:
At the heart of a landmark 60-hectare park, the towers, balconies, turrets and belfries of the Château d'Esclimont may be found. This former dwelling of the La Rochefoucauld family is a jewel of the Renaissance and a romantic place to stay, less than one hour from Paris, between the Versailles Palace and Chartres Cathedral.
- All prices are subject to availability, price increases without prior notice and currency fluctuations.
- Sure Travel standard terms and conditions & online booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
|Validity:03 Sep 2010 - 31 Oct 2010
|Sales Period:03 Sep 2010 - 28 Oct 2010