Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Recipe by: Camilla Comins as seen on afternoonexpress.co.za
Makes: 42 cookies
Preparation time: 10 mins + 15 chilling time
Cooking time: 20 mins
100g Chocolate chunks
350g self-rising flour
250g unsalted butter
200g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract together in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually fold in the flour and stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Take a heaped teaspoon of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for approximately 15 - 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack.
Visit afternoonexpress.co.za for more fantastic recipes!