Cuba is like no other place on earth and Janez went exploring to find out more about its historical make-up, dynamism and intrinsic beauty.
Book your holiday package to Cuba with Suretravel
4 Nights from R5 250 pps Validity: 01 Nov 2010 - 30 Apr 2011
Ref Number: ST2395
With its favourable climate, soft white beaches, colonial architecture and distinct cultural history, Cuba has long been an attractive destination for tourists. At its heart lies the remarkable capital city of Havana. Over 500 years of roller coaster history have created one of Latin America’s most electric and culturally diverse societies. There is no doubt that Havana’s romantic atmosphere and infectious energy is mesmerising. The nearby Vinales Valley, encircled by mountains and dramatic rocky outcrops, is further evidence of Cuba’s highly unique appeal and charm.
• 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Nacional
• Breakfast daily
• Return shuttle airport transfers
- Full day "Essence of Havana" tour (8 hours)
- Full day Panoramic tour of Vinales valley including indian caves and prehistoric murals, with lunch
(These tours operate only on Monday, Thursday and Fridays & commences from Parque Central hotel)
• Return International and Domestic Flights
• Airport taxes levied by foreign countries on departure.
• Meals not specified.
• Travel Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other services not mentioned
• Hotel Nacionale Info:
With its privileged location in the middle of Vedado, the center of Havana, it stands on a hill just a few meters from the sea, and offers a great view of the Havana Harbor, the seawall and the city.
• Package prices are per person sharing for the full duration
• Block out dates: 20 December 2010 until 5 January 2011
• All prices are subject to availability, price increases without prior notice and currency fluctuations.
• Sure Travel standard terms and conditions & online booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
Validity:01 Nov 2010 - 30 Apr 2011
Sales Period:14 Oct 2010 - 25 Apr 2011
Prices for Other Seasons:
01 November to 20 December 2010
03 January 2011 to 30 April 2011
SINGLE from R8 135 pps
DOUBLE from R5 250 pps
21 December 2010 to 2 January 2011
SINGLE from R9 450 pps
DOUBLE from R6 185 pps