SUMMER BEAUTY TIPS
1. Wear sunscreen every single day. It is a myth that any protection over SPF 15 is a waste. You need a 30 or higher to stay protected, and don’t be stingy, you need a full coating for full-power protection.
2. The best sunscreens contain ingredients like zinc or titanium dioxide. These provide your skin with a stronger barrier of protection.
3. Despite the name, waterproof sunscreen still needs to be reapplied after you get out of water. Even you are not taking a dip, it needs to be re-applied every 2 hours.
4. If you go to the beach and notice million more freckles emerging by day’s end, you are not protecting yourself enough. Use the highest SPF possible, wear a hat, and sit under an umbrella.
5. When using a high SPF sunscreen, always apply it after you moisturize and let it soak in before applying makeup.
6. If your high SPF sunscreen leaves a noticeable white cast on your face. Mix in a bit of foundation before your application to create an even, natural look.
7. Not sure how to reapply sunscreen over your makeup without messing it up? Simply spritz on a spray sunscreen over your face-no blending necessary.
Article by: www.beautybulletin.com