Sleeping Beauty Panto Tickets
Stand the chance of winning tickets to Sleeping Beauty Panto at Joburg Theatre on Friday 20th November 2015! you will also get the chance to meet Chris Jaftha after the show!
To enter, reply to the Sleeping Beauty competition post on the Top Billing Twitter or Facebook page and tell us why you would love the tickets and the chance to meet Christopher Jaftha. Twitter entries must include the hash tag #TopBilling.
The most compelling and creative answer wins!
Competition opens: Thursday 12 November 2015 at 7:30pm
Competition closes: Thursday 12 November 2015 at midnight
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
TOP BILLING SLEEPING BEAUTY PANTO TICKETS COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Top Billing Sleeping Beauty Panto competition (" the Competition") will be run by Tswelopele Productions (Proprietary) Limited (registration number: 1995/007425/07) (“the organisers”)
• By entering the Competition entrants agree to be bound to all the terms and conditions and competition rules as set out herein.
• The competition is open to all South African citizens and legal residents of South Africa who permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the organisers, the promoters, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers or promoters, including agencies and/or their direct family members, life partners, business partners or associates, and any supplier of any goods or services in connection with the competition.
• Entrants under the age of 18 must be assisted by a parent/legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to the entrant’s possession and use of the prize, should he/she be selected as winner.
• The competition will open on Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 19h30 pm and close on Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 24h00 ("the Competition period").
• To enter, entrants must reply to the Sleeping Beauty competition post on the Top Billing Twitter or Facebook page with their reason for wanting tickets to see Sleeping Beauty Panto and meet Christopher Jaftha. Twitter entries must include the hash tag #TopBilling.
• Only entries received during the competition period will be considered for the Competition.
• The winner will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Organisers. The winner will be the entrant with the most interesting entry as determined in the sole and unfettered discretion of the judges, or as otherwise determined by the judges. The judges’ decision with respect to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
• There is no restriction on the number of entries, provided that each entry is a unique entry (e.g. not re-posts of the same entry).
• No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on the Expresso Twitter or Facebook page.
• If any entry was made in a manner which in the organiser's discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the organisers.
• 1 (One) winner will be selected at the sole and unfettered discretion of the judges on the date following the closing date of the Competition. Late entries will not be considered.
• In case of a dispute regarding the identity of a winner herein, the owner of the social media profile used to complete the online entry will be deemed the winner.
• The organisers will contact the winner via the platform through which they entered. The organisers will make 2 (two) attempts to contact the winner.
• If the organisers are unable to contact the winner within 24 (twenty four) hours from the date and time the winner was first contacted, the winner will forfeit the prize and the organisers reserve the right to select a new winner under the same conditions, except that the organisers will make 1 (one) attempt only to contact each further entrant selected until a winner is declared.
• The Winner will receive 4 (four) tickets Sleeping Beauty Panto at Joburg Theatre on Friday 20 November at 7:30pm. The Winner and their 3 guests will also have to opportunity to meet Christopher Jaftha at the Stage Door after the show.
• The prize is limited to the above only.
• The organisers will contact the winner to make all necessary arrangements with respect to delivery of the prizes herein.
• The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other item.
• The organisers reserve the right to replace the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value should it be deemed necessary by the organisers.
• The winner will use the prize at own risk. The organisers, the Promoter, the SABC, their agents and/or suppliers shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize or any part thereof.
• The organisers/Promoters and their agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in the terms and conditions.
• The organisers/Promoters and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical problems with respect to entries, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The organisers/Promoters and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
• The organisers'/Promoters' decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, as well as the selection of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers/Promoters' and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competition or prize awards.
• The organisers/Promoters and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the Competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
• In the event of termination of this Competition, the entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the organisers, the Promoters, the SABC and their agents, distributors and their respective employees.
• These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
• Should the entrant win a prize, he/she undertakes to expeditiously provide such information and documentation required to confirm eligibility to enter the Competition and as may be required in order to facilitate receipt the prize and to sign receipt of the prize. The winner may further be required to provide a copy of his/her ID document as required in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA"), and hereby agrees to do so. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
• All entrants to this Competition participate entirely at their own risk. By entering the Competition, the entrant consents to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the organisers, the Promoters and all their associated entities, their suppliers and the SABC, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
• The entrant agrees that by accepting the terms and conditions for this Competition, the entrant also agrees to the organisers collecting, processing and storing the information provided by the entrant to use for purposes of this Competition.