Win a winelands lunch for two at Grande Provence in Franschhoek
You stand the chance of winning wonderful winelands lunch for two at Grande Provence in Franchoek.
Email a short motivation of not more than 150 words describing why you should win the prize.
Please send your email to email@example.com and ensure that the subject of your email is 'Grande Provence Lunch'.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Competition opens on Thursday 19 March 2015 at 20h30
Competition closes on Thursdat 26 March 2015 at midnight
The prize consists of a voucher valued at R1000 for two people for lunch at The Restaurant at Grande Provence and includes a complimentary bottle of wine from the estate.
The prize is valid until the end of September 2015. Please note that the prize does not include transport, accommodation or gratuity.
About Grande Provence:
Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate located in Franschhoek, the heartland of South African wine country, embraces local wine excellence, culinary prowess and luxury accommodation.
Experience creative, seasonal menus on an unforgettable journey into food artistry at The Restaurant at Grande Provence where Executive Chef Darren Badenhorst draws inspiration from French cuisine and combines these time honoured techniques with the bold flavours of Asia.
Part of The Huka Retreats, Grande Provence also offers guests luxury accommodation at The Owner’s Cottage and La Provençale. Other offerings include The Winery, The Jonkershuis, The Gallery, The Sculpture Garden and The Shop.
Visit www.grandeprovence.co.za, Facebook - www.facebook.com/GPWineEstate or Twitter @grande_provence.
TOP BILLING GRANDE PROVENCE LUNCH COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Top Billing Grande Provence lunch competition (" the Competition") will be run by Tswelopele Productions (Proprietary) Limited (registration number: 1995/007425/07) (“the organisers”) and the prizes will be provided by Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate ("the prize providers").
• By entering the Competition entrants agree to be bound to all the terms and conditions and competition rules as set out herein.
• The Competition is open to all South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa who permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to the organisers and the SABC, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers or the SABC, including their immediate family, business partners or associates, or any supplier of any goods or services in connection with the Competition.
• Entrants under the age of 18 years must be assisted by a parent/legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to the entrant’s possession and use of the prize, should he/she be selected as winner.
• The Competition will commence on Thursday, 19 March 2015 at 20h30 and will close on Thursday, 26 March 2015 at midnight ("the Competition period").
• To enter, entrants must email a short motivation of not more than 150 words describing "why he/she should win the prize" to firstname.lastname@example.org within the Competition period to stand a chance to win. No late entries will be accepted.
• Entrants warrant that their entries will not contain any information or material that will infringe any right of any third party in any way and indemnify the organisers and the SABC against any such claims.
• Entrants may enter only once for this competition.
• No automated entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on the Expresso Facebook page.
• If any entry was made in a manner which in the organiser's discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the organisers.
• Entrants will be required to attend to the cost for their entry, including standard internet costs.
• The Organisers will select the 1 (one) best motivation from all valid entries received as the winners. The winners will be determined based on the Organisers’ sole and unfettered discretion on 27 March 2015. The Organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the Organisers’ selection method.
• The organisers will contact the winners via email on 27 March 2015. If the organisers are unable to contact a winner within 21 days from the date winners are determined, that winner will forfeit the prize and the organisers reserve the right to determine a new winner under the same conditions.
• There will be 1 (one) winner for this competition. The winner will receive 1 (one) voucher to the value of R1000 (one thousand rand) to be redeemed for lunch for two people at The Restaurant at Grande Provence. The winner will also receive a complimentary bottle of house wine from the estate.
• Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or any other item.
• The prize does not include transport, accommodation or gratuity.
• The organisers will contact the winners as stated above to make arrangement for delivery of the prizes. Prizes will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days from the determination of the winner. Should the winner fail to accept, or to provide sufficient information for delivery of the prize, within 30 (thirty) days from the determination of the winner, that winner will forfeit the prize and shall have no claim against the organisers or the SABC.
• Winners will use the prize at own risk. The organisers, the SABC and their agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize or any part thereof.
• The organisers, the SABC and their agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in the terms and conditions.
• The organisers and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical problems with respect to entries, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The organisers and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
• The organisers' decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, as well as the selection of the winners, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competition or prize awards.
• The organisers and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the Competition at any time without notice to the entrants, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control. The organisers shall further be entitled to change the prize herein to a prize of similar or greater value.
• The organisers do not warrant the any prize is free of defects, whether latent or patent, and further ore that it will be fit for a particular purpose. The organisers will accordingly, otherwise than allowed in law, not be liable in the event of the prize having any kind of default or causing any harm.
• These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.